This fully residential course offers a set of tools, skills and processes that help us to bring awareness to our work in groups. As well as personal awareness we will provide methods for making our groups more conscious of internal dynamics, the processes and tendencies that hold us back. We will explore how to transform those into effective collaboration for social change. The course will equip us to:
- consciously choose responses and make wise decisions amidst complexity
- work effectively with others • create and navigate change
- foster health and well-being in our organisations
- act with awareness of the impact of our work on ourselves, our organisations and the wider systems of which we are a part
On this course you will learn about:
- experiential learning through live simulation and iterative cycles of action and reflection
- deep dive into skills and personal capacities needed to use the tools to create conditions for Conscious Collaboration in your organization
- practical methods for diagnosing, analysing, and transforming dynamics in our groups, working with power, achieving effective decision making, and creating cultures of skilful communication
- mindfulness-based awareness practices and methods for the development of greater emotional intelligence
- opportunities to reflect deeply on your experience
- individual 1:1 support and enquiry for participants
- a 2 day live lab experience, in which opportunities for deep learning from experience will be facilitated by the team.
See the right hand side for next course dates or to request a course.