This 1-day training equips you with the skills and confidence to give an effective, inspiring talk on Transition. It is aimed at people already in a Transition group to help them engage and inspire others.
The day focusses on how to communicate the story of Transition. We also focus on the skills for effective public speaking. We delivered the first ‘Talk Training’ course in Totnes in January 2008. Since then, we have now delivered this training for Transition groups all around the world.
We can’t promise to kit you out with the charisma (or hairstyle) of a true legend, but there’s a latent performer in all of us, and if we can harness that passion, we all have the capacity to get an audience fired up and wanting to take action.
Transition TALK provides you with:
- The keys to giving an inspiring and informative talk about the Transition movement
- How to use frames and values to tell a positive, motivational talk.
- A new level of confidence to deliver presentations with flair, authority and maybe a bit of humour too!
- Skills for effective public speaking
- A sample presentation and associated materials that you can adapt to your own style.
We can help you to host a Talk Training in your area. See our resources – how to host a training.