How do we self-organise collaboratively beyond hierarchy? This two-day workshop provides the tools and key practices of Conscious Collaboration which will enable you to self-organise in ways which increase participation, engagement and the overall health of your organisation; so you can work together in ways which are brilliant and inspiring.
Of the three organisational patterns presented in the Introduction to Conscious Collaboration workshop (hierarchy, collaborative & agile), this course focuses on processes and structures for collaborative ways of working which support participation, engagement, inclusion and co-operation.
This course equips participants to use tools in each of the six areas to self-organise collaboratively beyond hierarchy and decide which tool to use and when.
On this course you will learn about:
- Explore key concepts of Conscious Collaboration
- Experience using tools and practices to self-organise collaboratively beyond hierachy in each of the six areas introduced in the Introduction to Conscious Collaboration workshop (link) and described here (link to prezi):
- Finding Fit
- Creating Culture
- Discovering Direction
- Getting Things Done Together
- Working with Power
- Learning & Lasting
- Inner work tools which bring into awareness the unconscious & habitual ways we behave in groups, including:
- Mindfulness Practices
- Exploring ‘Who Do I become in a Group?’
- Personal & Group Shadow work
- Deep Listening
Integrate personal inner experience with outer group dynamics & structures:
Consider how to use these tools in your organisation
See the right hand side for the next course dates or to request a course.