A round up of the Saturday sessions at the Transition Network Conference 2012:
The Social Reporters shared stories here –
- One Year in Transition – a generation in action?
- Open Space session: How do we balance the gift economy versus the need for jobs
- Mentoring for Transition
- Managing Conflict, Learning through Games, Transient Transitioners & awakening the Sleeping Giants…
- Photos on Flickr from Saturday are here taken by Laura Whitehead and photos from Mike Grenville of Saturday workshops and sessions are here.
Audio clips from the conference recorded by Chris Croome are here:
- Bringing Power to the People: starting your own community renewable energy project workshop held at the Transition Network Conference. Presented by Chris Rowland of OVESCO, Peter Capener of Bath and West Community Energy, Allan Shepherd, author of “The Home Energy Handbook”, and Frank Gordon of Westmill Solar Cooperative. Chaired by Peter Lipman of Transition Network.
- How to make happy healthy human culture, and why we sometimes don’t, with Sophy Banks of Transition Training
- Should we be reshaping Transition for times of austerity with Rob Hopkins, Filipa Pimental, International Coordinator of the Transition National Hubs, and Juan del Rio from the Spanish National Hub.
- Opening session on Saturday 15th September 2012, at the Transition Network Conference, Overview of the day.