Three month part time contract for Web and Communications support role in Transition Network.
We’ve got a great contract for someone who wants to work on the online communications frontline for Transition Network.
The work is to handle the operational and tactical responsibilities for a busy online communications schedule for a small hard-working charity supporting a constantly moving environmental community activist movement.
This would be great for someone who:
- Wants to break into charity web communications from another professional area
- Is a recent graduate with web experience looking for professional experience
- Has web and comms experience, and is looking for something part time, steady and operational for a few months.
- Is in the Southwest of the UK, near to Bristol or Dorchester, Dorset
It is a modestly paid contract which will bring huge amounts of valuable experience for the right person; about the professional tasks involved, Transition itself and Transition Network.
We’re looking for someone to fulfil a two day/15 hour per week equivalent contract over Jan, February and March 2014, at £100 per day.
What to do next if:
- You are interested and have the capacity to do the work, download and read the attached work outline and follow the application directions
- You know someone who might be interested, please forward this page on
- You have any questions, please email Ed the web and communications manager