We are working on producing an ‘infographic’ which we can use to communicate the ‘why’, the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of Transition.
It needs to:
- be not specific to culture, nationality, class or gender
- work within the Transition branding guidelines
- explain why Transition is useful
- explain what Transition is
- explain how Transition starts off
- be used in a variety of places:
- landing page for the Transition Network website for people who don’t know what Transition is
- presentations for speakers to explain Transition
- posters that could be used by Initiatives in their communities
- print-outs that could be used by initiatives in their communities
- and more
We are at the first stage – draft version 1 – which is below. We feel comfortable with the concept and the general approach and are pressing ahead with it.
The words are likely to change, and we will produce it as a file that can be translated around the world if that’s what people want.
Naturally, this is not the finished product. It will be made into a scale-able vector graphic friendly graphics file.
We will also be able to use the individual components separately in different places (for more of a traditional infographic in some places, and more of a storyboard in others).
Hope you like it – any thoughts, please email Ed or comment below.