Are you interested in Inner Transition?
From Sophy Banks and Jo Hardy of Transition Network
Announcing a project to support and develop the field of Inner Transition, also known as Heart and Soul. We are working to co-create a network wide community to share experiences and stories, pool resources, develop ideas, and connect with, and support each other.
Inner Transition includes themes such as the psychological, spiritual, consciousness, well-being, groups, communication, working with conflict and similar topics.
Please get in touch with us if are, or have been, involved in a group working in this area – we’d like to hear about your experience of..
- Starting an Inner Transition group.
- Finding balance between inner and outer, process and tasks, doing and being, in our Transition initiatives and projects.
- Defining or exploring the territory of Inner Transition.
- Inner Transition projects, activities, and events you’ve done, and how they went.
- Anything else that connects with the topic.
If you would like to be part of this please either:
- Join the Heart and Soul Ning group where you can see events, find others who are interested and contribute to discussions, and so on.
- Or, if you don’t want to join the Ning group but would like to be kept informed please send an email to Inner Transition.
We will stay in touch with people through both the ning site and the “Inner Transition mailing list” – so you don’t need to be in both!
Sophy will run a workshop on the theme of Inner Transition at the conference this year, on Sunday afternoon. The workshop will bring together people interested in the theme to share experiences and explore the territory together. You can read more about the Transition Conference on the Conference 2010 page
There are lots of other inner worlds workshops and activities on offer at the conference.. we hope to see you there!
Sophy and Jo live in Totnes and are part of the Transition Town Totnes Heart and Soul group. Sophy co-founded the Totnes H&S group, was a core member of TTT for its first three years, and helped set up Transition Training. Both have a wide range of professional and personal experience in inner work.