Transition Scotland are looking for a ‘Resources for Communities Worker’.
It looks like a great opportunity for the right person to develop a range of printed, video, web based and other resources around training, mentoring and re-skilling for Scottish Transition communities.
Please download the attached Job Description and Application form to apply.
Here are some of the duties to whet your appetite:
- Develop TSS’s existing audit of Transition communities projects and areas of expertise, so that it becomes a detailed and useful database for the network.
- Research the range of training, mentoring and re-skilling resources both inside and outside of the Transition network, and make these easily accessible to Transition communities, and create documents which organise and pass this information on.
- Develop frameworks for passing experience and knowledge between members of the network, whether one-to-one or group based.
- Develop frameworks for re-skilling workshop/courses which can easily be adapted and used by local groups.
- Identify potential external consultancy in film making, graphic design etc. which can be bought in to ensure that the resources developed are as attractive and accessible as possible.
- Participate in team meetings, which will happen no less than once monthly.
- Participate in supervision sessions with the Co-ordinator no less than once monthly.
- Contribute to development of TSS strategy generally and with particular regard to its community involvement activities.
… And there are more! So if you are interested, download the description and application attached to this article…