The territory of “Inner Transition” is broad, powerful, fascinating and sometimes challenging to pin down, to explain or to organise.
Sophy Banks has designed a workshop that explores the inner aspect of the Transition process and is for anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of this area, connect and share experience with others, and be inspired to take the next steps for themselves or their group.
During the two days we will:
- Explore what “Inner Transition” means and why it’s an important part of the process.
- Deepen on our own journey of staying fully present, alive and resourced in these times of change, challenge and opportunity.
- Focus on some of the core themes of Inner Transition, and see how to apply these to our lives, our groups and our communities.
- Share case studies of successful Inner Transition projects and events.
- Build networks of support and encouragement.
- Create an action plan for steps to follow up from this course (which might include doing less!!).
We will use practices from a range of traditions to deepen into our personal response to the times we are living in, knowing that allowing this to move through us is a way to feel energised and connected.
The workshop will include a wide variety of activities - teaching, experiential work, a lot of discussion and sharing among participants, different structures which engage mind, body, feelings, as well as inviting our connection to a wider field of wisdom and possibility.