Please add details about your organisation’s events to this site. Doing this will promote your events and help people to contact you. Your events will appear in the partner events section, and in local search results found by clicking on Transition Nearby. Follow the steps below to be able to add your organisation’s events to the site.
NB: to add a ‘partner event’, you need to have:
- Registered yourself on the system
- Read and agreed to our ‘partner event critieria‘
1. You need to be a registered user:
If you are not yet registered, register on the registration page
2. Apply to be an events partner:
- Your username
- Your organisation name
- A short outline of the type of events you want to promote
- That you agree to the event partner criteria
3. Await a reply from the web team confirming your new status
We aim to provide a reply within two working days, all things being equal.
4. Login and find the ‘create content’ link:
When you are logged in, click on your name in the top right hand of the screen. This will take you to your account.
On this page, you can click on the ‘create content’ link – it’s on the right hand navigation under your name (just below ‘newsletter subscription’):
5. Click on ‘Partner Event’:
Having clicked on ‘create content’, a variety of options will open up. You want the ‘Partner Event’ option. Just below ‘Initiative profile’ and above ‘Project profile’.
Don’t forget – ‘Partner event’, not ‘Community events’ (Community events are for initiatives with community microsites).
6. Add your event details:
Pretty straightforward really, time, location, some blurb etc.
Do not forget to SAVE… :
7. Admire your new event in the ‘All Events’ listings:
Now you have saved the event, it will automatically appear in the ‘All events’ listing. You can see all events in this ‘listing’ format, or you can see it in the calendar format. If you added a location, it will appear on a map. Fantastico, eh?
8. Admire your event in the ‘Partner events’ listing:
Your event will also appear in the ‘Partner events’ listings.. and the calendar.. and the map…
9. Make a cup of tea, put your feet up, and ponder the beauty of the universe