We need your input to help us prioritise and shape our work to support Transition Initiatives. This support survey is the most detailed and potentially far-reaching feedback request we’ve undertaken.
In this survey we’re hoping to find out:
- some background information about your Transition Initiative
- some information about you
- how your overall Transition Initiative is doing
- how the Transition groups you’re involved in are doing
- if you are willing to be part of any follow up work from this survey
We will provide the early results of this survey to those attending the UK Conference in Liverpool in July 2011. We will also publish the results on the Transition Network website.
We are interested in hearing from as many people in Transition as possible, so please forward this survey link to anyone who is or has been involved.
If you’re quick, you’ll complete it in well under 30 mins, and it could take you 45 mins if you reflect more deeply as you answer the questions.
Thanks from all of us at Transition Network.