Hi! This is Esther, facilitator and communications operational lead of the Inner Transition Circle (ITC).
We’re so excited to share with all the Transition movement community that we’ve just launched our Inner website!
The main purpose of the ITC is to catalyse a cultural transformation towards embodied consciousness, compassion and collaboration, aware of the systemic interdependence of all Life on Earth.
To do so, and with the conviction that transformation happens in ripples, we create, gather and share Inner Transition diverse resources, and host spaces to safely share and practise, building personal and community resilience. And here’s where the new website plays a role in service of the Transition movement and our shared core values.
It’s been some weeks and months of work and we’re so grateful to all of you who’ve contributed in many different ways, from the more techy aspects, to your presence in gatherings, and diverse constructive feedback provided. It is a first step in a work-in-progress and we’re looking forward to hearing more from you!
The ITC Website
What will you find here?
- Our offerings: regular or one-time events such as Inter-Beingness (monthly) or Heart@Work coworking (weekly)… and more to come!
- Resources on Inner-related topics like conflict transformation, meditation, personal and community resilience. In formats of inspirational articles, podcasts, music…
- A doorway to the Inner Transition Community of Presence and Practice, where all inner lovers gather and share thoughts, pictures, music, invitations… we’re missing you there!
- The ITC: our purpose and aims, who we are and how we work, past projects and more.
- Transparency: a link to our finances and ways of supporting our work.
This is a starting point to keep building together. Translations are imperfect, but we are moving forward and any feedback is super welcome.
Also, if you’d like to see some specific resource or event added to the page, please contact us!
The ITC Newsletter(s)
We are sending out two free e-newsletters.
💎 Weekly Inner Transition gems: weekly content to stay tuned with Inner: relevant articles, podcasts, guided meditations, practical resources to implement in your daily life…
💌 Monthly Inner Newsletter: Don’t miss events invitations or featured resources from the community!
You can choose one or both by clicking the button “Subscribe” at the homepage.
New Social Media spaces
Besides the Inner Transition Community of Presence and Practice, we are experimenting with Social Media in our wish to connect with more Beings.
Connect with us and help us spread Inner around via
And of course, feel free to share all this information with friends, colleagues, your community… and the world.
Questions or comments? Happy to start a conversation!
Esther, on behalf of the Inner Transition Circle