Adding information to the site
By Ed Mitchell 4th February 2011
How to add things to the site
This site is mostly made up of information added by the people, initiatives and projects that make up Transition. There are a lot of things you can add to the site, from initiative profiles to forum posts, to comments and project profiles. We love that you add your things, please keep it up – particularly your news and projects.
Here is a list of our handy illustrated guides to adding things to the site:
Receive email alerts for new content on the website
News from initiatives’ own websites via the Sharing Engine
- What are the community Microsites?
- Community Microsite guide
- Creating a community news item
- Creating a community event item
- Editing a community microsite group page
- Community microsites update
- See local action with Transition Near Me