The Transition Movement is looking for a Hubs Heart Circle Operational Coordinator. This role is a very important part of our international support ecosystem. It is an opportunity to be involved in a wide range of activities, from international strategising and visioning to delivering value to the movement via coordinating delivery of key projects.
- This is a part-time freelance role.
- 15 hours per week.
- We are looking for someone to inhabit the role for at least 2 years.
- Initially, a 1 year long contract is signed (with a mutual review at 6 months) – our intention is to extend the contract depending on securing ongoing funding.
- Start date: as soon as possible – ideally November/December 2023.
- Day rate – the Hubs Heart Circle day rates are agreed collectively according to need using a ‘Cards on the Table’ process – the current range is between 180 and 200 GBP per day.
- This is a remote working position and the majority of activity will take place online.
- The post-holder can be based anywhere in the world.
We welcome applications from everyone. At the international level, we are particularly keen to increase the representation of peoples from the global south, BIPOC, working class communities, and disabled people. We are committed to actively exploring how we can make our organisation a place where people from a wide variety of backgrounds, lived experiences and with varied needs can thrive.
We will host a Q&A session on 12th October – 12.00 – 13.00 UTC. Participation is optional. The video will be embedded here/on this page after the event.
If you cannot attend the session, you may submit questions in advance by email. The session will be recorded to watch later. If you would like more information about this session please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please fill in the application form by 00.00/midnight (GMT/UTC) on 22nd October 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online interview. Interviews will be conducted in the first half of November.
If this application process is a barrier to you applying then please get in touch via the above email to discuss potential alternatives. Similarly if you have any questions or issues you’d like to explore before applying, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.