It is possible to receive email alerts for new and updated content on the website. This brings new information direct to your inbox without you having to visit the site.
NB in order to receive these alerts, you need to be a registered, confirmed user with an account.
1. When you are logged in, click on your name to go to your account page:
2. Click on the ‘notifications’ tab:
You will see a variety of options. If you want to manage your subscriptions, click on ‘subscriptions’. If you want to add a subscription, click on ‘add subscription’ (next step).
3. Click on ‘add subscription’:
If it is general blogs and news you want, click on ‘Content type’
4. Choose from the ‘content types’ you want to subscribe to:
e.g. for Social Reporting blog posts, click on that one… then submit
5. You will then go to the confirmation information – in this case, the user has the following subscriptions
6. That’s it. Have a cup of tea and wait for the alerts to arrive in your inbox, like kittens chasing dandelion seeds (or something like that…)