This is an updated about the documentation work on the Transition Network site and development processes.
- The time and budget on the documentation has been used up
- We now have explored the various options and have an ‘on ramp’ for new developers
- We have documentation for website development process – most on one option with room in the others
- We have started the website documentation about CTs, theme, views etc.
- There are two main website documentation sections left: theme work and setting up a new section (both of which Ben is doing so he can help with that)
- Pre-made environment: didn’t work out so well with Mark, lots of time spent with not much result (as Laura before): will leave for someone keener/Jim to explore and expand
- Webserver on own workstation: up and running and documented
- Other web server: like #2 with tweaks: not complete but similar
- Using Aegir: explored. could be a a couple more hours to test depending on issues around SFTP
Mostly done but always in need of more love:
- About the website more rounded than other sections – with some breakdowns of some of the key views
- Key view example
- Work standards
- About drupal
Other sections to do
Well done Mark Nielsen for wrestling the development processes into the daylight!