Transition Training is piloting a new course based on Transitioners’ feedback and we need your participation to see if we’re on track before it goes global…
Transition THRIVE is a new 2-day course designed to help a Transition Initiative move to the next level.
- Do you want more people to become involved?
- Are you looking for funding opportunities?
- Learn about some really inspiring social enterprises… could they work in your initiative?
- What really works in your TI, and how can you do more of it?
Developed and delivered by Naresh Giangrande, co-founder of Transition Town Totnes and Transition Training, and Jenny MacKewan, a senior lecturer at Bath University and member of Transition Bath, this course is set up to work with each participant’s unique situation and issues so that everyone feels “met”.
- Where: Totnes
- When: November 19/20th
- Cost: We are offering this pilot course at the unbelievable-not-to-be-missed-one-off price of £49.99